Skip to content
Home » English » New homes for sale – Valladolid, Yucatán

New homes for sale – Valladolid, Yucatán

New homes for sale - Valladolid, Yucatán, New homes for sale – Valladolid, Yucatán, Casas en Valladolid

Houses in Valladolid is pleased to present you a project that is definitely worth considering for your next purchase… New homes for sale – Valladolid, Yucatán.

New homes for sale - Valladolid, Yucatán, New homes for sale – Valladolid, Yucatán, Casas en Valladolid
Click on the image to see more details.

Living in a new house, with modern finishes, in a quiet area with controlled access is like winning the lottery. These houses, once finished, are ready to live.

Spacious, new houses with swimming pools in Valladolid, Yucatán.

Your home in a gated community.

Valladolid is a very quiet city, the streets and neighborhoods are usually very safe, so living in a subdivision with controlled access is the ideal place for you and your family to enjoy your home.

These houses are located in a quiet area away from noise, but without being far from the city. Just 5 minutes from the city center and with access to services such as the supermarket, schools, banks, cinema and more.

Choose your lot.

Currently there are two different measures to choose from:

  • 12.50  m x 40 m
  • 15 m x 40 m

Choosing the model of my New homes for sale – Valladolid, Yucatán.

Once you have chosen the batch you can review the two different models that the developers have created for their clients. The models you can choose from are 3:

  • Minimalist
  • Californian
  • Colonial

The plants of the houses are very similar to each other, but there is the possibility of personalizing the house.

The developer is flexible and, in case you want to change any detail, it can be done. Some of these changes and modifications may or may not have an additional cost. The point is that the house meets your needs and your tastes.

Distribution of the houses.

All houses have three bedrooms with full bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, half bathroom in social area, utility room.

Outside the house there is a full bathroom, a small garden and a 7×4 meter pool.

The pool is made of concrete and a beautiful coating of Chukum resin, an element widely used in Yucatecan constructions.

Houses with quality finishes and equipment in Valladolid.

All the houses have the modern finishes mentioned below and a good quality is guaranteed.

Payment method for these new houses in Valladolid.

To begin the work, the cost of the lot must be covered 100% and 20% of the total construction cost must be paid. The remaining 80% is paid in 8 deferred payments.

Living in Valladolid has many advantages, and many of our clients have discovered it. Get advice from a certified professional, with whom you can feel safe and accompanied throughout your buying and selling process.

At Casas en Valladolid we have two nationally certified agents so that you receive the best care. They are also in constant training to achieve an effective process among their clients.

Do not hesitate, make an appointment, get to know these properties and start with the dream of owning your own home.